* We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. **we do not accept checks**
* We will treat you with courtesy and respect and we expect the same in return.
* Give at least 48 hours’ notice if you need to cancel or reschedule. If you cancel with less than 48 hours’ notice, fail to come to your appointment, or arrive after your appointment start time, your account will be noted to have a missed appointment and you will be asked to pay a deposit for all future appointments.
* A few days prior to your appointment, we will call you to confirm your visit. We need to hear back from you in order to confirm. If you do not respond to our request to confirm at least 24 hours before your appointment, your appointment may be canceled and you will forfeit any deposit or pre-payment, so we can assist other patients who are waiting.
* If your pet received care or a vaccine at another hospital, send the rabies certificate and medical records to us at least 24 hours before your visit. We need to review these records ahead of time to assist in our care for your pet(s). If we do not receive the records ahead of time, we may not be able to examine your pet(s).
* Arrive ~10 minutes before the start of your appointment. Because we are trying to serve so many pets in need, if you arrive after your appointment start time, we cannot guarantee we can see you. It will count as a missed appointment.
* During your appointment our team can provide you with an estimate for recommended services. Please let us know if you would like an estimate or have any financial limits so that we may try to work within your budget.
* Sharing the good work of CHS and our Clinic is key to inspiring the community to support this program and make it available for pets in need. CT Humane Society and Fox Memorial Clinic may use photos of your pet(s) and their name(s) for this purpose. We will not use confidential owner information, like your name, without your consent.