Update - Friday, August 6, 2021
Masks are required for all staff, volunteers, and visitors.
Fox Memorial Clinic:
- Fox will be open Monday – Friday for a limited amount of appointments, with medical issue appointments prioritized. Appointments will continue to be mostly curbside.
- Existing clients: Appointments are booking 6+ weeks out. Surgery is booking 8+ weeks out and very limited.
- New clients: Appointments for routine care and spay/neuter are currently on hold.
- If you have a scheduled appointment at Fox Clinic, please click here for details on how to check your pet in for his/her visit.
- Limited vaccine clinic spots are available.
- Friday heartworm clinics are cancelled until further notice.
Pet Wellness and Adoption Centers:
- Pet surrenders are taking place at all three locations by appointment only. Please contact CHS’ Call Center (800-452-0114) for assistance.
- Adoptions continue to be by appointment only.
- You can visit the adoptable pets page to see who’s looking for a home and complete an application if you would like to adopt an available pet.
- CHS is unable to respond to applications that are not for a specific pet and applications for pets who are not available for adoption.
- Supply and food donations from the CHS wish list are now being accepted at all locations. Check out the wish list here.
- Monetary donations to the pets are always welcome by mail or online. Thank you, as always, for thinking of the pets!
- Limited volunteer positions are available. Please check the volunteer page for foster needs and on-site opportunities at each CHS location.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Any further changes will be announced here on CThumane.org.