Update - Wednesday, May 19, 2021
Masks are required for all staff, volunteers, and visitors.
Fox Memorial Clinic:
- Fox will be open Monday – Friday for a limited amount of appointments, with medical issue appointments prioritized. Appointments will continue to be mostly curbside.
- Existing clients: Appointments are booking 6+ weeks out. Surgery is booking 8+ weeks out and very limited.
- New clients: Appointments for routine care and spay/neuter are currently on hold.
- If you have a scheduled appointment at Fox Clinic, please click here for details on how to check your pet in for his/her visit.
- Limited vaccine clinic spots are available.
- Friday heartworm clinics are cancelled until further notice.
Pet Wellness and Adoption Centers:
- Pet surrenders are taking place at all three locations by appointment only. Please contact CHS’ Call Center (800-452-0114) for assistance.
- Adoptions continue to be by appointment only.
- You can visit the adoptable pets page to see who’s looking for a home and complete an application if you would like to adopt an available pet.
- CHS is unable to respond to applications that are not for a specific pet and applications for pets who are not available for adoption.
- Supply and food donations from the CHS wish list are now being accepted at all locations. Check out the wish list here.
- Monetary donations to the pets are always welcome by mail or online. Thank you, as always, for thinking of the pets!
- Foster applications are currently being accepted for pets with medical and behavioral needs. Applications for all other volunteer positions are currently on hold. Please continue to check the volunteer page for updates if you are interested in volunteering.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Any further changes will be announced here on CThumane.org.