Changes to CHS Operations
CHS will be resuming services slowly and in phases to best keep pets, staff and volunteers, and our community safe.
Update – Monday, May 3, please note:
Fox Memorial Clinic Update:
- Fox Memorial Clinic will be open Monday – Friday for a limited amount of appointments, with medical issue appointments prioritized.
- Existing clients: Routine appointments but booking 6+ weeks out.
- New clients: Appointments for routine care and spay/neuter are currently on hold.
- All elective surgeries for existing clients at Fox Memorial Clinic are very limited.
- If you have a scheduled appointment at Fox Clinic, please click here for details on how to check your pet in for his/her visit.
- Limited vaccine clinic spots are available.
- Friday heartworm clinics are cancelled until further notice.
Pet Wellness and Adoption Centers Update:
- Teams are at all locations for limited, by-appointment-only services.
- All three locations will be able to support limited intakes, by appointment only, for urgent cases.
- Please contact CHS’ Call Center (800-452-0114) for assistance.
- Adoptions will be done by appointment for available pets, only.
- You can visit the adoptable pets page to see who’s looking for a home and complete an application if you would like to adopt an available pet.
- CHS is unable to respond to applications that are not for a specific pet and applications for pets who are not available for adoption.
- Donations of items from the CHS wish list are now being accepted at all locations. Check out the wish list here. Thank you, as always, for thinking of the pets!
- Monetary gifts are always welcome by mail or online.
- Volunteer applications and interviews are paused.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Any further changes will be announced here on CThumane.org.