Want to make a bigger impact on the pets than you could on your own? Fundraise with fellow animal lovers! Host a party or event to collect cash donations in support of Connecticut Humane Society pets. From a dress down day at your school or at work, to an American Idol competition ($1/vote), cocktail party, comedy night, or other fun idea, let your creativity blossom! If you’ve decided on a dress down day, download the flyer to post in your school, office or business.
Things to consider when planning your fundraiser:
- Who would you like to attend the event, and what do they like to do? This will help you decide what type of event to hold.
- Do you have other volunteers to help you organize your event? Many hands make light work!
- How much money would you like to raise?
- How many attendees would be needed to reach this fundraising goal?
- Have you planned for time to promote your event in advance?
- How will you promote your event?
- How many different ways can people support your event (tickets, sponsorship, prize drawings)?
Please let CHS know about your plans by completing the fundraising event form below. And then let your good time benefit the pets!
Need to complete community service hours for school? Track your hours with this sheet and bring it with you when you drop off your donations.