Donating your time to local pets in need is an incredible way to give back to the community, and to work with your colleagues for the greater good! Download a PDF of the information below to post on your staff message boards.
Corporate Engagement Benefits:
- A positive team building experience for employees
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the location you work with
- Hands-on crafting opportunity to benefit the pets
- Boxed lunch for participants
- Public photo on CHS social media (56k followers) with photo and company tag/hashtag
- Use of CHS logo to highlight on your company website for one month
- Company listing in PetCetera eNewsletter (47k recipients)
- Thank you letter to display in company office
Your time at CHS will include a presentation on the life-changing care pets receive at CHS, an opportunity for Q&A, a hands-on project, and a group photo.
Corporate Engagement Program Fee:
These fees provide life-saving care for pets in need.
- 8 or less participants: $500 (This cost provides one day of food and a safe haven to 14 pets in crisis)
- 15 or less participants: $1,000 (This cost protects 100 pets from preventable illness)
- Boxed lunch option for $15/person
- 2-hour morning or afternoon session
- 30 minute presentation and Q&A on all things CHS
- 45 minute hands-on group project
- 30 minute tour of the facility
- Group photo with a pet, if possible
Boxed lunch is available at the end of morning sessions or beginning of afternoon sessions.
Hands-on Crafting Options:
All of the options below are indoor activities. Other activities are available on an as-needed basis and are first-come, first-served.
- Create Snuffle-mats for pet enrichment
- Build PVC feeders for the pets
- Create Adoption baskets to send home with pets
- Create hand-drawn pet cards
- Create no-sew cat and dog beds
- Build cardboard cat scratchers
Ask about extended impact projects!
- Collection drives
- Dress down days
- Adult lemonade stands
If you have any questions about the opportunities available for your corporate group, or would like to pitch your own idea and/or provide materials for the craft, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to get started? Visit this link to sign up.
If you are interested in doing a fundraiser, donation drive, or getting involved in a different way, please reach out to email@example.com.