Friends like you make lifesaving work at the Connecticut Humane Society possible. No matter your age or interests, you can change pets’ lives.
If you are holding an event, you can have an ambassador come to share updates on the pets and CHS programs. Click here for more information.
- From town fairs, to restaurant giveback nights, to annual community events, CHS promotes pet care, pet safety and adoption around the state. Visit the CHS Events Calendar.
DIY Service Projects
- Organize a donation drive for the pets. Learn more.
- Hold an event, like a dress down day, bake sale, lemonade stand, or more! Get started.
- Put your crafting skills to work for the pets. Check out a list of project ideas.
For the Kids
- Join CHS’ Lemonade Stand Challenge each summer. Learn more.
- Run a donation drive at school or in a youth group. Get started.
- Craft for the pets with these how-to videos. Watch now.
- Looking to volunteer at one of CHS’ three locations or learn about becoming a foster volunteer? Learn about current volunteer needs here.