Friends like you make lifesaving work at the Connecticut Humane Society possible. No matter your age or interests, you can change pets’ lives.
- From town fairs, to restaurant giveback nights, to annual community events, CHS promotes pet care, pet safety and adoption around the state. Visit the CHS Events Calendar.
DIY Service Projects
- Organize a donation drive for the pets. Learn more.
- Hold an event, like a dress down day, bake sale, lemonade stand, or more! Get started.
- Put your crafting skills to work for the pets. Check out a list of project ideas.
- Holding an event? You can have a CHS ambassador come to share updates on the pets or table with you. Click here for more information.
For the Kids
- Join CHS’ Lemonade Stand Challenge each summer. Learn more.
- Run a donation drive at school or in a youth group. Get started.
- Craft for the pets with these how-to videos. Watch now.
- Looking to volunteer at one of CHS’ three locations or learn about becoming a foster volunteer? Learn about current volunteer needs here.