Your fun time creates lifesaving care for pets in need! Join pet lovers from across the state at Connecticut Humane Society events that support medical treatment and more for animals who need a hand.
Looking for an event that can help your pet with veterinary care? That’s here, too.
- This event has passed.
PETtalk: Introduction to Animal Communication
May 15 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Has an animal ever stared at you? Have you ever felt like an animal had something to say to you but lacked a common language? Animals have a lot to say and want to be heard and understood by humans. During this fun and interesting presentation you will learn:
- What telepathic animal communication is.
- How animal communication works.
- What prevents you from communicating telepathically.
- Discover how you’re already communicating and hearing animals’ thoughts, feelings, and viewpoints.
- No animal communication experience necessary: only your desire to open your heart to hear what animals have to say.